Increased security and convenience for restricted areas
More and more organizations implement strict requirements when it comes to vehicle access and control in and around office buildings, industrial areas and logistic centers. At the same time the demands for convenience, shorter turn-o-round times and free traffic flow increases.
Long range RFID readers today plays an important part role in today’s business environment. To create and maintain an efficient and secure operation it is necessary to:
- Automate vehicle management as much as possible.
- Create a free-flow, without stop, starts or idling.
- Establish and manage secure passages to and from the area.
- Log all vehicle movements in and out of the compound.
- Be able to manage vehicles differently in relation to risk.
Additional usage and benefits with Long Range RFID readers
RFID readers have traditionally been used at gates for entrance and exit, but with an additional investment in Long Range RFID-readers at different locations within a compound, there are many other possibilities and areas of use to increase efficiency and profitability.
Once a tag is distributed and attached to a vehicle, it’s possible to log all kinds of things within a compound or building, such as; movements, positions, passed time, use of resources or services and distribution of additional information. It is also possible to set up restricted zones for different kinds of vehicles or people with different credentials.
Examples of additional usage:
- Differentiated vehicle access for risk areas in a factory or warehouse.
- Register and keep track of how often a bus uses the washing station.
- Keep records of what vehicles or other resources that has been through, or presently are in the service area.
- Enable price differentiation or guaranteed free parking space for specific cars in a designated part of the garage.
- Monitor turn-o-round time for repetitive transports or vehicle movements.
- Guide drivers with additional information about where to park, load or unload goods.
Our RFID solutions
High quality for optimal performance
TagMaster’s products are designed to meet high demands of reliability, performance and safety, featuring long reading distance, high reading speed, robust design, climatic resistance, magnetic and electric fields, resistance to mechanical vibration, stress and shock – all while ensuring reliability, performance and safety.
Probably the best Long Range RFID readers in the world
Our superior Long Range RFID readers, are able to scan and read vehicles approaching up to 14 m of range. The readers capture secure, encrypted data from all passing tags, automatically authenticates if it is a valid TagMaster tag, executes on desired action, and pass on information to other integrated applications, if so desired.
Easy to set up and manage
The RFID reader can easily be accessed and set up without additional software. It is also possible to set it up and maintain through an ethernet connection. All vehicle credentials and data are then stored in the main access system. Once the set-up is complete, the system is active and functional and ready to serve 24/7/365. In TagMaster’s solutions, only one tag per vehicle is needed.
Standard Protocol and Integration
TagMaster’s Long Range RFID readers can send the tag-information via the most commonly used protocols, the readers can also be connected to other vehicle monitoring and management applications. When the long-range readers are integrated with an existing access control system, all the vehicle tags can be managed together with all other, regular, short range readers and access cards.
Our long-range readers can also be integrated into other existing software systems, such as software for refueling, washing, weighing, service etc.
Thanks to their flexibility, accuracy and ease of use – combined with a wide range of potential applications – the possibilities of TagMaster’s solutions are practically endless.